Full course description
This 8-week course prepares you for the Appian Associate Developer certification exam.
Students learn the knowledge and skills needed to design, develop, and maintain low-code applications through a guided, instructor-led approach.
Delivered through interactive classes, students get:
- Hands-on experience through online labs, activities, and projects.
- eLearning portal access with interactive content: Labs, video, and practice exams.
- Online knowledge assessments.
- Challenging scenario-based exercises that reinforce curriculum topics.
The Course modules will cover:
- The Appian Platform
- Software Development Lifecycle
- Data Manipulation
- Appian Process Modeling
- Appian Interface Design
- Appian Records
- Appian Expression Rules
Expectation Upon Completion
Pass the Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification exam by gaining experience in:
- Connection between Appian applications and relational databases
- Executing simple SQL database queries such as creating, altering, inserting, or updating tables
- General understanding of the software development lifecycle, including requirements gathering, to effectively contribute to a project team.
General IT Prerequisite Knowledge and Experience
- Technical training and familiarity with Appian documentation with practical application
Frequently Asked Questions
How will these courses best prepare me to pass the Appian Certification exams?
Our courses are priced competitively and packed with information to ensure you pass your exam. They’re online and led by industry instructors who are certified, advanced tech trainers. Curriculum is tailored to industry skills and is embedded into each course. Courses also include the fee of your first exam ($200 value).
What is asynchronous learning?
Our courses are asynchronous which means the instructor led classes provide you with the flexibility to learn when and where it’s most convenient. Leading instructors build the course, teach in real-time, and are available for discussions and assistance. Weekly milestones guide the course, yet students can move through the lessons at their own pace, allowing for a flexible, instructor-led learning path within the set timeframe of the course.
Do I get the certification upon completion of each course?
Upon completion of the class, you will be ready to register and take the Appian Associate Developer certification exam. As part of the course fee, the first exam will be paid for. Upon passing the exam, you will receive the Appian Associate Developer Certification.
Contact our team!
Our Advisors are more than happy to answer any and all questions you have. If you'd like to get in touch sooner, you can reach us by phone or email.