Full course description
This 8-week course prepares you for the Salesforce Platform Developer I certification exam.
Students learn about developing and deploying customized business logic and user interfaces through a guided, instructor-led approach.
Delivered through interactive classes, students get:
· Hands-on experience through online labs, activities, and projects.
· eLearning portal access with interactive content: Labs, video, and practice exams.
· Online knowledge assessments.
· Challenging scenario-based exercises that reinforce curriculum topics.
The Course modules will cover:
· Salesforce Fundamentals
· Process Automation & Logic
· User Interface
· Testing, Debugging, & Deployment
Expectation Upon Completion
Pass the Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification exam by gaining experience in:
· Declarative and programmatic solutions
· Multi-tenant architecture
· Data modeling
· Importing and exporting data
· SOQL and SOSL
· Lightning Component Framework
· Salesforce CLI and SFDX
General IT Prerequisite Knowledge and Experience
· Experience with at least one object-oriented programming language: Java, C++, C#, or Apex.
· Experience with relational databases and writing queries using SQL.
Frequently Asked Questions
How will these courses best prepare me to pass the Salesforce Certification exams?
Our courses are priced competitively and packed with information to ensure you pass your exam. They’re online and led by industry instructors who are certified, advanced tech trainers. Curriculum is tailored to industry skills and is embedded into each course. Courses also include the fee of your first exam ($200 value).
What is asynchronous learning?
Our courses are asynchronous which means the instructor led classes provide you with the flexibility to learn when and where it’s most convenient. Leading instructors build the course, teach in real-time, and are available for discussions and assistance. Weekly milestones guide the course, yet students can move through the lessons at their own pace, allowing for a flexible, instructor-led learning path within the set timeframe of the course.
Do I get the certification upon completion of each course?
Upon completion of the class, you will be ready to register and take the Salesforce certification exam. As part of the course fee, the first exam will be paid for. Upon passing the exam, you will receive the Salesforce Administrator Certification.
Contact our team!
Our Advisors are more than happy to answer any and all questions you have. If you'd like to get in touch sooner, you can reach us by phone or email.